Monday 17 December 2012

Tenses.



Assalammualaikum.

I feel very tired today. A lot of thing need to be done and remember. Okay, as usual monday my class Bel  at DSP. I'm happy because it's near my college. Today, Miss Zu was taught us about tenses. We recap about past tense, present tense, future tense, indefinite pronouns and so on. 

Seriously, I was blur and can't remember what I have learnt before this. Eventhough, I have learnt those tenses since primary school ,It's still not easy to remember. We need to do a lot of exercise. Miss Zu said we need to learn for ourselves not because of rewards. Tomorrow, we are going to do presentation for topics that Miss Zu want us to find(broad topic, narrowed topics, and focus topic) . Hope everything going smoothly. Amin !

No comments:

Post a Comment