Tuesday 1 January 2013

Summarising.



Assalammualaikum.

Happy New Year my friends! I'm hoping for 2013 with more happiness, laughness, success and we are never give up in our life. 

Okay straight to the point, today our class still proceed with the presentation about topics. Only Sara, Syafiqah, Hani and Zubaidah still not done yet. I feel pity towards them because their topics had been rejected again by Miss Zu. I hope this time, they can find the topics and Miss Zu approve it. 

After presentation,  we continue disscused with the homework that she gave yesterday. Then, we learnt a new thing today which is summarising. I was really like summarising during my secondary school because it is quite easy for me. However, summarising in secondary school and university is totally different. 

In summarising we need to remember the process by using "MIDAS Touch!"

M     main idea : identify main idea from topic sentence

I       Identify supporting detail

D     Disregard unimportant information

A     Analyze redundant information

S     Simplify, categorize and highlight important information

I will definitely remember this MIDAS because we have Midah in our class which is glamour name for Faiz, our class rep. Then, Miss Zu ask us to do exercise at page 30 in textbooks and we are going to disscus tomorrow. Today our class dismissed early than usual because Miss Zu have meeting. I'm going to grab a nasi kerabu! haha okay bye ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment