"Is it consider cheating when your partner (girlfriend/ boyfriend/ husband/ wife) was checking on other beautiful girls/ boys/ men / women on facebook like poking, liking and etc."
That was our title for debate today. Today Miss Zu want to do speaking practice, that's why she held a debate contest. Firstly, we were divided into 4 group and I was in a group 2. My members is Fikri, Wasim, Syafiqah, Hani, Kima and Nadia Salehin. Our group is opponent, whereas group 1 is government.
This is a few of our point :
- As a medium for a social networking. Nowadays, everyone has a social networking like facebook, twitter or Instagram. It is just a medium for us to make a new friend or even to keep in touch with our friend. So, we should become open minded.
- To contact with old friend and family that live far. In my opinion, it is not consider cheating if we are contact with our old friend or family that live far away to know their latest news.
- For run a business or event. For example, when a married person spend their time on facebook it doesn't means that they are cheating or flirting with other men/ women. Maybe, they run their business through facebook or to informed other people about their event.
- Poke, like and comment button. The button is already there on the facebook page. What is the purpose doing the button if we are not use it.
- a statement that are funny or interesting. Some people like or comment their status because they think it's funny or interesting. Not because of other intention.
- Relationship is based on trust. If we are trust and honest with each other, they will be no problem.
- depends on our body language or intention.
In conclusion, Facebook is just a medium for a social networking. It's depends on our intention whether to use facebook page as medium to make a new friend, to run a business or just used facebook to cheat or flirt on girls/boys.
|my group. opponent side :)|
The title for group 3 and 4 is:
The government side said men are easy to work with and more creative than women in give an idea. Men also has stated in al-Quran that there are the leaders.
Whereas, opponent side said women are systematic, carefully and perfectly in doing their work. Women also has become success than men. For example, Tan Sri Zety Aziz the leader of Bank Negara.
After done with debate contest, Miss Zu want us to decide which group is the winner and the best debator. The winner is my group. But, the best debator is Faiz Adha from group 1. While for group 3 and 4 they are no winner because the point is equal. The best debator is Rozita from opponent side. That's all our lesson for today. Bye !